Are you one of those guys who wants nothing to stick his dick into his partner’s asshole, but they don’t want anything to do with that? If so, welcome to the club, my friend, because you’re like many other guys out there and me. Most people are with conservative partners who don’t want to have a dick anywhere near their back doors, which is why I wrote an article explaining what you should do in such cases. No matter how experienced you might be, here you can find some tips, which should do the trick, and bring your partner over the edge and have them let you stick it up to their ass.
In this article, I’ll give you all the tips I know about solving this issue and tell you everything you can do to get her/him to let you stuff them hard and deep. The most important thing to remember is to be patient because you’ll get your partner to have anal sex with you, no matter what.
How To Start
Getting a girl into having sex is tricky because most women are afraid of having something up their buttholes. The crucial part about tackling this issue is that you need to talk to your partner. Talk like there’s no tomorrow. This will allow you to determine whether you’re on the same page about anal. If it turns out they’re into it, don’t pressure them. In case they’re not, keep talking to them.
You should discuss experimenting with your partner and perhaps watch some porn together. When that becomes a practice, you should put on some anal sex porn and watch it with your partner. They will slowly get used to the idea of anal sex and might even want to be willing to try it out after some time.
Even if this doesn’t seem to be doing the trick, you should tell them that you desire to try anal, and they should at least give you a chance to give a go at it. Make them feel special and tell them how positively it will influence your relationship. Being sexually free and satisfied in every way is a crucial part of every relationship, which is why everyone needs to fulfill each other’s fantasies.
- Keep in mind that you should never try to convince your partner to have sex.
- Let them fetch the idea on their own because convincing won’t do the trick.
- Don’t whine about it in the bedroom and explain how anal is on your bucket list.
- Assure her that you would clean yourself thoroughly and even give yourself an enema.
Once you allow your partner to get the notion of having anal sex with you and they accept your proposal, you will still have to do some obligatory preparations. Having anal sex isn’t a race, and you need to approach it carefully. Here are some things you need to do before you stick your dick up in your babe’s ass:
- Rimming–Enjoying some rim jobs with your partner is the first step you need to take if you want to have anal sex. So, the next time you have intercourse with them, be sure to go down on them. Slowly lick their pussy or give them a blowjob if they’re a guy, and then move on to licking their asshole. Play around with your tongue and let them get used to the sensation. They will slowly but surely get addicted to it because everyone and their mothers love rim jobs.
- Pressing–When you’re having sex with your partner, you should sometimes press your fingers or dick onto their asshole. Similar to rim jobs, this too will get them used to enjoying a sensation on their back doors.
- Fingers–Before putting your dick up your partner’s ass, you should first try inserting one of your fingers. At first, you’ll only be able to insert the tip of your finger, but as time goes on, you will be able to insert your middle finger, for example. This will allow you to finger your partner’s asshole and have them adjusted to anal sex. The best time to do this is during foreplay, for example, when you’re licking their pussy clean, for example.
- Butt plugs–Once you’ve tried out your fingers and your partner has managed to fit them into their asshole; you still shouldn’t insert your dick inside their back doors. Before that, you should try playing with butt plugs. Get a pair or two of small ones, and insert them into your partner’s butthole. For the best possible experience, you should do it when you’re having vaginal sex. This will allow them to feel it tighter inside them, and they’ll also feel two simulations at once.
- Poppers–Last but not least, you should also try using poppers. These are primarily used for a pleasurable feeling of euphoria and intoxication, which many couples lack before they try anal sex. But most importantly, poppers act as vasodilators. What this means is that they expand blood vessels. With the expanded blood vessels, your partner’s asshole won’t be as tight, and entering them through the back door will be a much more pleasant experience.
The most important thing to keep in mind is to use lube! When it comes to anal sex, you can never have enough lube. If you don’t want to injure yourself or your partner, be sure to lube your dick up and their asshole 2x more than you usually would. The lube will make the experience 10x more comfortable and pleasurable.
You should also let your partner choose the position in which you’ll be trying anal. If they feel safe trying it out in cowgirl, do it in cowgirl. For example, this position suits most women out there as it allows them to have more control, and overall it feels a bit more pleasant than doggy, for starters.
The beauty of anal sex is that it allows a lot of variety into a couple’s bedroom. You’ll be able to fuck in all sorts of positions, and you’ll never want to stop. After you’ve talked your partner into having anal sex and you’ve tried it out, you should try out various sex toys, such as:
- Strap-on dildo– This little gadget allows you to fuck your partner with a sex toy instead of your dick, which can be best for starters. For example, if your dick is too big for her/his asshole at first, you should use a strap-on dildo that’s smaller than your cock. With it, you’ll be able to drill your partner’s asshole with added benefits of never having to worry about cumming or having a limp dick.
- Clit vibrator– The clit vibrator allows you to massage your partner’s clit while you’re pounding her asshole. Once she feels two intense sensations on her at once, she’ll never want you to stop fucking her, and it’ll feel amazing for her.
- Wand vibrator– The wand vibrator can be great because you can massage her clitoris externally while also hitting her internal sensitive areas. For example, you can fuck your partner’s ass in doggy while rubbing her pussy, or she can massage your scrotum while you’re pounding her. The possibilities are endless!
- Realistic vibrator– A realistic vibrator is a perfect sex toy if your partner wants to feel a new sensation up their ass. Simply stuff it into their butthole and turn the sex toy on.
Also Read: How to Choose a Vibrator for Beginners or Experienced Sex Toy Users
What If My Partner Is Scared There’s Going To Be Poop?
Sometimes, poop is a natural part of anal sex, and you have to explain that to your partner. For some people, the rewards and splendors of anal sex outweigh the poop part, which is 100% true.
But most of the time, poop shouldn’t be a problem if your partner isn’t suffering from violent diarrhea. If your partner goes to the bathroom in the morning and before you have anal, the two of you should be golden. If the two of you end up having anal sex and some poop makes an appearance, you should remember that you shouldn’t pay any attention to it or be a dick about it to your partner. It can be sensitive to them, and you need to be as compassionate as you can about this. Instead of saying how gross it is, go and grab a towel and clean the mess up–at the end of the day, it’s you who wanted anal sex.
All in all, anal sex isn’t scary, and that’s something you should explain to your partner. Sticking it up their ass doesn’t have to be an impossible task if you follow the steps I’ve talked about in this article. Just have patience with them, let them process the idea, ease them into the process, and soon enough, you’ll be having hot anal sex! Once the two of you get the hang of it, you’ll have a whole another edge into the bedroom, and you’ll be able to play with all sorts of new sex toys. There’s nothing to lose, so go ahead and talk your partner into having some hot anal sex!